One year ago today, my little blog was born. With much hesitation I wrote my first post, and then ran to See Jane Write’s fearless leader Javacia to see if I had “done it right.” Like with anything new, at first I felt clumsy and awkward writing. Now, I just post whatever spills out of the crazy depths of my mind. And I’ve grown to love it!
So here’s a look back at some of my (and your, according to my stats) favorite posts from the past year:
- Why I Hit The Trails—Because once upon I time, I had never been on a trail run. Tomorrow, I run 30 miles. For fun.
- Tale of the Alabama Snowfall—Because SNOW. In ALABAMA.
- The Day I Became an Ultra Runner—I still smile when I think about how awesome that day was. And what a badass I can be. Just sayin’.
- Grammar Police—Welcome to my world.
- Dear Shaun T—How can you love and hate someone at the same time?
- #Sylvanroadtrip—I need to pinch myself sometimes to remind myself that this all happened, and it was that beautiful.
- Birmingham—I Run This Town—Runners or not, this post affected many people and started many conversations about the Magic City
- Sylvan Wedding—Love.
- WTF is a Thigh Gap—Because I will always be associated with women’s inner thighs from now on.
Here’s to many more years of blogging!